Re: openarc update

Gene Cohler:

Hey - do you happen to know / if openarc can sign multiple domains - we
have several domains running on same server - i was unable to get this
to work.
Unlike opendkim, openarc doesn't support keytable and signingtable - and
using multiple domain lines and multiple keyfile lines doesn'r work as
it uses the last one only.

Anyway - wondered if you happened to know.

Hello Gene,

(added CC openarc-users ... )

I don't think it necessary to sign with different domains as opendkim could do.

<disclaimer: I may be wrong ...>

ARC is a mechanism to say
  "the messages was authenticated as it arrived here,
   then the message was modified, but if you trust me,
   you could trust the messages was originated by $originator."

This is independent from the message's sender. The ARC seal is more bound to "your infrastructure domain"

</disclaimer>

would be nice other ML subscriber could confirm/correct

Andreas