Re: openarc-1.0.0.Beta0

Hi Andreas,
thanks for fixing!

I am not sure about "betterness" of the other option, that is, Fedora
COPR (which stands for "COmmunity PRojects").
I just tried it, and was able to build packages for x86_64 architecture
for Fedoras 26 - 28 and rawhide, Mageias 6 and cauldron, and OpenSUSE
leap and Tumbleweed. These are all but "generic" OSes there, but there
are different architectures.

As I understand, to be deployment-friendly, the project should have
Makefile target to make packages, like 'make pkgs' in zfsonlinux has in
it's git repo. Or it should supply in the repository not just
openarc.spec.in or openarc.spec.am, but full openarc.spec.  You see,
'./configure' is usually called from this file and inspects OS where it
is running, so why it should overwrite itself? And usually most of the
repositories I was dealing with for building packages provides
./configure too.

By the way, OpenSUSE Build service, - does it have a repository and
history? I have forked on github.com OpenARC and added openarc.spec and
made it buildable, but it is the first time I am having spaces in the
beginning of "ARC-" headers! How did you fix these?

--
  Regards,
  Sergey.