Re: openarc-1.0.0.Beta0

Hi,

I gave one more try to openarc-1.0.0.Beta0-3.1. First, it was not
possible to rebuild openarc-1.0.0.Beta0-3.1.src.rpm on RedHat7 machines
without a fix in RPM spec file, RedHat7 does not define macro
%{?centos_version} nor %{?redhat_version}, so package fails to require
libbsd-devel. It should be just '%if 0%{?rhel} >= 7'.

But, even for both binary packages for centos-7 and for my compiled with
above mentioned fix, I can not install because macros '%service_add_pre'
and '%service_add_post' are SUSE-isms not known on other systems.

Then, when installed with '--noscript' and started, I confirm issue #98,
each header in 'ARC-' triplet starts with a blank and thus fails to be a
header but became a continuation of the previous header, usually
'Receive*' one.

Also I do not see any way for collaboration. I can clone the github
repository, but it's tag v1.0.0.Beta0 differs pretty much from the
sources I got from SUSE build service.

--

  Regards,

  Sergey Ivanov.