Openarc with Postfix

Hi,

I am trying to integrate openarc into postfix.

I tried adding it to the smtpd_milters list like
so:

amavisd_milter = inet:localhost:8897
dkim_milter = inet:localhost:8891
dmarc_milter = inet:localhost:8893
arc_milter = inet:localhost:8894
smtpd_milters = $amavisd_milter,$dkim_milter,$arc_milter,$dmarc_milter
non_smtpd_milters = $dkim_milter

However, this results in all messages passing
through openarc, but it is not necessary to
put ARC headings on incoming and outgoing
messages. We need the headings on messages
that are incoming for "virtual aliases" as these
are the ones that are being forwarded to other
servers.

Does anyone have experience with this type of
setup in postfix?

-- Greg