Documentation for libopenarc ?

I'm looking into adding ARC validation to the MTA I use, mailfront. It doesn't do milter, but it has a plugin design that makes it easy to call libraries. I already have a plugin for DKIM, SPF, and DMARC validation.

When I look at libopenarc, I don't find any documentation. Am I missing something or does one just read the code and hope for the best?

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY

PS: While I'm at it, I see lots of open issues from more than a year ago. Is anyone still working on it?