Re: openarc-1.0.0.Beta0

Hi,

I am using OpenARC compiled from 'devel' branch of github repository
of commit https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenARC/commit/8a5a4b0a278b21fe73329eebf954a1281c389b53
on RHEL-7.
I have tried rebuilding new openarc-1.0.0.Beta0-3.1.src.rpm, but it
did not solve my problem.

The problem I have is the following: we have a separate mailman host
which is receives ARC-signed messages from our main mail server which
signes these messages. After being processed on the mailman, some of
the messages are coming back to our main server and it crashes
openarc. Actually it crashes the version built from 'devel' branch, so
that I have abrt-daemon with all information about processes, log
files, and coredumps. The Beta0 version did not crash, but enters a
cycle of restarting child process and the postfix using it as a milter
also became unavailable and can not process a single mail.

I am a workaround for this problem: I set up postfix check_headers
pcre table which strips out "^ARC-*" headers which the main server
added to the message before sending these messages back to main
server. It works.

Also there is no problem processing "ARC-*" headers which were added
by other servers. And, our "ARC-*" headers are recognized and verified
fine by Google servers.

So, I guess, crash is happening somewhere in the
https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenARC/blob/master/libopenarc/arc.c#L2741
case structure, because it is responsible for dealing with multiple
signatures from the same instance.

The Beta0 version had problems with the same messages when I tried
releasing them with 'postsuper -r' from the 'hold' queue on the
mailman host.

--
  Regards,
  Sergey Ivanov