Re: OpenARC for Debian with systemd?

Fredrik Roubert:

Hello!

What's the current status of the Debian packages? The last information
I've been able to find was this post to this list several months ago:

https://openarc.org/listarchives/openarc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx/2017-11/0000002.html

The scripts starting openarc depend on a supervisor "daemontools".
And it will currently not play well with systemd.

Is this still the case? Is something besides lack of time to work on it
blocking this? Is there something I could help out with?

Hello Robert,

Unfortunately I currently only use the Debian package on openarc.org itself.
I also like to spend my time on something more important then systemd.
But feel free to contribute...

Andreas