Not adding ARC headers when no Authentication-Results?

Greetings,

I have OpenARC successfully signing and sealing messages as part of my ADMD outgoing mail flow, which includes both indirect flow and locally generated (i.e. DMARC-aligned) mail. Indirect flow has an Authentication-Results header applied on ingress, noting spf/dkim/dmarc/arc status, while locally generated mail does not have such a header. OpenARC applies an AAR header with "none" to locally generated mail currently.

I'd like to add an option to OpenARC to not sign/seal messages that have no Authentication-Results header; it is unnecessary work (it's essentially meaningless), and I am concerned that the empty AAR may confuse outside reputation systems.

Would the dev team be amenable to such a patch? Or is there a way to do this today that I've missed?

Thanks,
--Jered