Re: Packages for Debian

Thank you Andreas!

I know it is in alpha state. We are waiting OpenARC to change our DMARC policy to reject.

I hope read news from you soon!

Cheers!

"A. Schulze" <sca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Am 02.11.2017 um 22:05 schrieb meberhardt@xxxxxxxxxx:
I've tried to install OpenARC on a Debien 9 Server, but I get the following error:

Hello Matías,

you may also note this package is not fully ready for public use.
(in contrast to the RPM packages)

The scripts starting openarc depend on a supervisor "daemontools".
And it will currently not play well with systemd.

so be prepared for some trouble :-)
Andreas

/*                      Matías A. Eberhardt                        */
/*                     Centro de Telemática                        */
/*                      Secretaría General                         */
/*                UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL                 */
/*      Pje. Martínez 2652 - S3002AAB Santa Fe - Argentina         */
/*           tel +54(342)455-4245 - FAX +54(342)457-1240           */